Saturday, August 7, 2010

Elder Hughes

*This is not an email from Elder Ryan, but I want you all you Elder Ryan supporters to be able to read it. (personal posting choice of the sister...don't be offended THANKS!)

Dear friends and family of Elder Ryan Hughes,

I am a ward mission leader for a ward that is in the area that Elder Hughes currently serves. I am writing this email because of my deep and sincere gratitude for Elder Hughes. He obviously is a man of conviction and Christlike love and although we all can choose to be who we want to be, I know that surrounding a person like Elder Hughes, you normally find family and friends that have been supportive and an asset to him. He has been a real force for good and is helping people within my ward boundary to come unto Christ. He is a man of God. I thank everyone who has had a part in supporting him to become who he is and to be here at this time. I pray that God will bless you all for the good that you have done.

Thank you very much.



Brother Booth





Please pass this on to anyone who knows this great man and amazing scriptorian.

No comments:

Post a Comment